Hexa International Pvt. Ltd.
As more and more people migrate to cities from rural areas in search of a better livelihood, the infrastructure in Nepal towns and cities is coming under increasing strain. Increasing urbanization also creates its own share of environmental and ecological challenges.
In this context, the consultancy services we provide to the central and state governments and various local bodies are critical in ensuring the healthy and well-planned growth of our urban agglomerations. Our urban planning division offers planning solutions using the latest geospatial tools and techniques to meet the basic development requirements of government agencies and urban local bodies.
- Geo-referenced Town Maps using Satellite Imagery.
- Topographical Surveys and Development of Base Maps on GIS Platform.
- Integration of GIS and MIS Data from Household Surveys.
- Assessment and Analysis.
- Analysis of the Existing Urban Transport Environments.
- Urban Transport Development Strategies.
- Urban Mobility Plans, Travel Demand Forecasting, Traffic Management Plans.
- Analysis of Existing Road Network System and Traffic Patterns.
- Forecasts of Future Traffic Volume and Patterns.
- Capacity Analysis and Level of Services.
- Junction Improvements and Other Mitigation Measures.